3032Re: nails

  • wwbaginski
    May 1, 2003
      Hello,northwest! I remember Seattle and whales nearby Friday Harbour!
      I do agree with you, Mark, that trust to design is basic here. I do
      trust, the only thing is low level of MY experience. OK, I will try.
      PL Premium is the second one, with following subscription which I
      like the most: The paper board body wall of this tube is made from
      100 % recycled paper.

      Thanks, Wojtek

      '--- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Mark A." <marka@h...> wrote:
      > W,
      > Well, it is nice for once to be in the same league as Chuck!
      > You can't go wrong by following the plans. Either way, it won't
      hurt to armor the chines
      > with a fiberglass tape if you don't intend fiberglassing the
      entire bottom. That will add
      > much strength to the joint.
      > BTW Are you using the PL Premium glue that is a thin, red liquid
      sold here in plastic
      > bottles; or the gray construction stuff that comes in a tube?
      > Also dodging the rain here in the U.S. Pacific Northwest,
      > Mark
      > wwbaginski wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks, Chuck and Mark! It's still raining so you are the
      > > and now let's wait for others. I'm still not sure about nails,
      > > if they are good designed to work, as Mark has been demonstrated.
      > > The reason is my low level of experience in wood crafts. I used to
      > > work with different kinds of stone untill this days.
      > > The day is not wasted from one more reason: my old friend Wojtek
      > > (yes, another Wojtek) joined my project. He spent a long time
      > > planning to buy a second hand boat, but became impressed with
      > > campjon's minimalism in a minute.
      > >
      > > Wojtek
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic