3030re: nails

  • wwbaginski
    May 1, 2003
      Thanks, Chuck and Mark! It's still raining so you are the winners,
      and now let's wait for others. I'm still not sure about nails, even
      if they are good designed to work, as Mark has been demonstrated.
      The reason is my low level of experience in wood crafts. I used to
      work with different kinds of stone untill this days.
      The day is not wasted from one more reason: my old friend Wojtek
      (yes, another Wojtek) joined my project. He spent a long time
      planning to buy a second hand boat, but became impressed with
      campjon's minimalism in a minute.

      Wojtek
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic