29434Re: [Michalak] Re: Caprice research, powerboater ramblings out West

  • Eugene Dixon
    Aug 27 6:18 PM
      Hi Mark
         Have been following you post on Caprice.
      Thank you have missed one of JM,s better designs.
         Take a look at Jukebox 3,   The only regret  have since building her is that did not enlarge plans 10%, had JM approval and chickened-out.
         Due to arthritis well be using her as low power cruiser, although sail rig is complete.
            Photos under JB3
      Eugene    "Traveler"

      On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 6:43 PM, "Mark Albanese marka97203@... [Michalak]" <Michalak@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thank you, Bill .
      I still can't get in today. She still wants me to "create" a yahoo profile I've been to several times before or wants me to re join, but with no practical way to do so.
      What happened to the my groups function? They must have been upgrading again.
      Will let my circuits cool off, then try again.
      Cheers
      On Aug 27, 2014 3:13 PM, "outboardr@... [Michalak]" <Michalak@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I made a new photos album and put some of the pics in there, didn't add the pics with the child or lady in there.
      Michalak's Small Boat Designs

      Hope you guys can see them?
      Bill

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic