29272Great Texas Duck Migration/Texas 200

  • Michael Monies
    May 26, 2014
      Normally I would not ask anyone to read anything I write but for this one I will make an exception: Not because I wrote it but BECAUSE I wrote it.

      If you can, please contribute to the Ducks efforts to end cancer.  If you cannot, cheer them on, follow them and thank them for all of us.  If you'd like you may repost this article on any forums, groups, blogs or publications you think might appreciate this bravery.

      Love, Jackie Monies- Duckworks and Sail Oklahoma