      To: michalak@yahoogroups.com
      From: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 14:10:51 -0700
      Subject: [Michalak] Toto build- rookie

      I have recently received my Toto plans and have cut out the forms using my table saw.
      But now I come to the panels which are obviously not straight.
      So I'm looking for help here.
      What do you recommend I use for cutting the 5mm plywood.
      Any help will be much appreciated
      David Williams,
       Apopka, FL

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic