      To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
      From: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:54:39 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Michalak] Re: Request for information on finishing and fitting out Campjon

      Jim's book is a great guide on glassing, Duckworks is another great source for info and of course hardware for your boat.

      Gene Berry
      On Monday, May 12, 2014 1:42 PM, "redlegduke@... [Michalak]" <Michalak@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Oh and what about drain plugs.  It seems to me that I ought to put at least one drain plug in the rear of the cabin (to drain the cabin into the cockpit) and one in the cockpit to drain overboard while on the trailer (and maybe it will drain while planing, I dunno).  Do I put in drain plugs?  How to make drain plugs?  Where to place drain plugs?  All the above.  Thanks, Michael Ash

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic