28933Re: [Michalak] RE: My Mayfly12 has gone 3D! (For the time being)

  • mayfly726
    Jan 8, 2014
      I took the Mayfly12 out on a local river this weekend to row around. It was a lot of fun. My impression of it as a very squirrely boat to row that is really going to require a skeg is solidified. I'm also going to run some slim stiffeners on either side of the main 1 x 4 stiffener to support the 1/4" plywood I used for the bottom.

      The most interesting part of the trip was the vibrant graffiti under the highway. I guess you can really take your time on your work when you're down by the river under the freeway. Nobody to notice or care really.
    • Show all 49 messages in this topic