28889RE: Mixer against piccup

  • jsleslie66
    Dec 17, 2013

      Hey Anders thanks for the response. I don't have a lot of room to store a trailered boat under cover. I could provide dry storage for a cartopper. I live in western Oregon and I hate to just throw a tarp over the boat . I am about 45 minutes from the columbia river, my best chance for consistent wind, of course it can get pretty ugly out there.I would like a boat that is seaworthy enough to get me to shore if the wind picks up.

      If my wife enjoys this first boat I can give it to her and build a bigger one in a few years.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic