    Dec 17, 2013
      I love it too, but decided on its big brother Woobo.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 17, 2013, at 5:58 PM, daniel brown <dannyb9@...> wrote:

      mixer is pretty : ) love the vertical stem and graceful lines. one of my favorite designs

      To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
      From: jsleslie66@...
      Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 10:45:25 -0800
      Subject: [Michalak] Mixer against piccup

      Is Piccup Pram that much better than mixer? I make that assumption based on popularity.There are very few Mixers that I can find online and lots of Piccups. Seems like the performance would be similar.

      I have never sailed but I find myself obsessed with building a sailboat and teaching myself to sail. I bought Jim Michalak's book and am reading that now. Anybody sailed both to compare performance and stability?
      Mixer seems like it would fit on a roof rack better.
      Mixer should have less splash in choppy conditions.
      Mixer is likely lighter.
      Any ideas or suggestions?

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic