28882Mixer against piccup

  • jsleslie66
    Dec 17, 2013
      Is Piccup Pram that much better than mixer? I make that assumption based on popularity.There are very few Mixers that I can find online and lots of Piccups. Seems like the performance would be similar.

      I have never sailed but I find myself obsessed with building a sailboat and teaching myself to sail. I bought Jim Michalak's book and am reading that now. Anybody sailed both to compare performance and stability?
      Mixer seems like it would fit on a roof rack better.
      Mixer should have less splash in choppy conditions.
      Mixer is likely lighter.
      Any ideas or suggestions?
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic