28867RE: Update on my enigma/mini robbsboat build.

  • chrispychrispy2000
    Dec 5, 2013

      Personally I think the Robbsboat is very little like an Enigma. The Enigma has no"cabin" at all. There is much more freeboard on the Enigma to allow the hull to be big enough to contain the skipper. This is part of the genius of the design of the Enigma. That and the special niche that it fills. Are you going coastal cruising?  Do you want a ballasted boat?  Its all the combinations of sailing features put together that make it so.  The type of sail rigging the chine runners, all of it.  I would like to see what you are actually doing.  Is it in model form?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic