28670RE: [Michalak] Piccup

  • Andre
    Oct 10, 2013
      Scott,

      I'm trying not to paint the walls too. But my working tshirt is hard of resin and green. Hehehehehe.

      Thank you for the words. I'll show your message to my wife hoping to get a bigger place next time.

      Andre.

      souderscott997@... escreveu:

      Andre, I think you should get some sort of an award for the tightest build area. It looks almost like a hallway you built that boat in. The boat looks very nice. I'm feeling like a spoiled brat with all the griping I did building in my garage now. I will never show your pictures to my wife! I'd be kicked out of the garage for sure:)

      ---In michalak@yahoogroups.com, <basso.asb@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      Blog updated.

      Andre