28611RE: [Michalak] Re: Piccup update

  • Andre
    Sep 11, 2013
      Yesterday I made some tests on field. It turned out that it is possible to remove the leeboard just raising it totally and twisting it a little. I concluded it will depend a lot of the vertical position you bolt the upper guard to hull and the final format you give to it. Mine was just right (by chance).

      I’ll keep with the pivot bolt epoxied through hull as JM designed for Piccup.

      But all answers to the question were very helpful to improve thinking and future options.

      Thank you all,

      Andre
      http://umveleirosimples.blogspot.com.br

      Andre <basso.asb@...> escreveu:

      >Interesting option. As I have alredy epoxied bolt to hull first option would be leave it there and see what happens. This one seems a great way to fixing an eventual leak.
      >
      >Andre
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic