28285Re: UltraplyXL in mass?

  • JimAok
    Aug 2, 2013
      I had contacted Moreland and asked for any UltraplyXL suppliers in this area. this is what he said:

      Thank you for your interest in our product. In MA we have NRF Distributors @ 800-777-2037.
      The only available thickness is 5.2 mm which is closer to ΒΌ and comes in 4x4 and 4x8.

      This size would be useable as long as you doubled the bottom. But i think for all the trouble you would be going thru, its better to just hit Bolter Plywood in sommerville, and just buy real marine plywood.

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "TomH" <harp.151@...> wrote:

      > At one time, Lowe's in Danvers (MA) carried it but haven't seen it there in years.
      >
      > I'd love to find a place anywhere in th e NE myself.
      >
      > I'd consider buying a share of a pallet with someone - as long as it's the 5-ply (1/4" or 5mm or 6mm) - if we could find a distributor to order it.
      >

      > --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "JimAok" <jimaok@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > Does anyone know of a supplier that carries UltraplyXL in eastern Mass, NH, or RI?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Jim.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic