2716Re: midwest messabout

  • vexatious2001 <cadbury@swbell.net>
    Mar 1, 2003
      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Seaberg <twowheeler73@y...>"
      <twowheeler73@y...> wrote:
      > I'm new to this group and new to boat building. Having just
      completed
      > a nifty little D4 (yet to see water) I have become interested in
      > trying one of these messabouts.
      > Does this midwest messabout draw a good number of people? It sounds
      > like fun. Even if I couldn't spend the whole weekend spending a
      > Saturday would be great.
      > Does this require any sign up before hand or can I simply show up?
      > Dave Seaberg
      > Rockford, Illinois

      In 2002, about 12 home-built boats were there.

      In 2001, about 15 home-built boats were there.

      There aint no telling how many will show-up,
      but it is always fun, irregardless of the number
      of attendees.

      Sometimes the sun shines and sometimes it rains,
      but i have been rained-on before and i don't bother
      to check the weather forcast when I go.

      I drove through a tornado to get to the last messabout
      I attended.

      Just show-up.

      But keep in mind most people start for home on Sunday
      morning, so not much happends on Sunday.

      Max
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic