      From: daniel brown <dannyb9@...>
      To: michalak@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, 12 December 2012 6:28 AM
      Subject: RE: [Michalak] MY AF3 SUBMARINE

      take a look at this
      i havent used antifreeze but i've read about it. if you're concerned you might try it. make sure you get the recommended type. i used cuprinol on my skiff build many years ago but i think the real copper based stuff is no longer available

      To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
      From: jimmyodunn@...
      Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:37:59 +0000
      Subject: [Michalak] MY AF3 SUBMARINE

      Help, my AF3 has taken on water and she's still on the trailer. Let me clarify, I was out of town for a couple weeks and the wind blew my cover open and I came back to a lot of standing water in my hull from a few days of rain. Some of the wood is untreated bare wood. I have vac'd out the standing water and I'm using fans to evaporate the rest. How should I proceed? Do I apply some kind of fungicide? I plan to paint on some epoxy at some point but what treatment should I apply to the wood prior to resin?

      Yahoo! Groups Links