26217Re: [Michalak] Re: Bow eye placement / support for Caroline

  • Hajo Smulders
    Dec 3, 2012
      Using the oversized hole / epoxy technique, I will actually tap a thread
      into the epoxy and then back that with a backing plate or giant washer and
      a nut.

      Hajo
      --

      "I can�t believe I�ve turned into a typical old man. I can�t believe it. I
      was young just minutes ago..." (M. Sendak)