      From: noalias999 <frontrower@...>
      To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 8:35 AM
      Subject: [Michalak] Re: zip tie stitching

      For me, copper wire ties work best. I've tried zip ties by they cannot be released and re tightened very easily. They tighten incrementally, so sometimes they are too tight to re position the edges. I use a two stage gluing process where I leave a small gap at the stitch, pull the wire after it hardens, then fill in the gap.
      Ron