      From: Mike <rudder59@...>
      To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 7:17 PM
      Subject: [Michalak] Re: Advice on bottom thickness of piccup pram

      I checked the patriot web site -maker of the Sureply - and the Sureply underlayment thickness is 5.2 -5.5 mm. I chose it because it is guaranteed not to have any voids in it, has good glue qualities etc.
      I plan on fiberglassing the bottom up to about six inches up the side panels. May think about taking it all the way up the sides based on concerns that everyone has expressed.

      Plan on fiberglassing inside portion between bulkheads A&C where you sit and most wear and tear will occur. Wondering if I should also glass the inside portion of the bottom in the front and rear compartments for strength or if I only need to be concerned about the open area.

      Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions.

      Mike