24934Re: [Michalak] Re: Advice on bottom thickness of piccup pram

  • Scot McPherson
    Jun 3, 2012
      Mike,
      Look at my earlier post. I was just being a moron. Buy 5.5mm is certainly thicker than 4mm. Either way I think you are fine. Sorry for posting while high on exhaustion.

      Scot McPherson, PMP CISSP MCSA
      Old Lyme, CT
      Le Claire, IA
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/scotmcpherson