23559RE: [Michalak] Black streaks in wood...

  • KEN
    Nov 1, 2011
      pine gets blue streaks in it for parasitic worms below in the tree.
      blue pine became fashionable, it used to be rejected as defective.
      it isnt weaker for having the blue streaks in it, but the wood of the lower part of the affected tree will be for worm bore holes..
      -anyhow, thats what comes to my mind about "streaks".

      I doubt it being mold too.