23440Re: Primer over epoxy fiberglass

  • Wilderness Voice
    Oct 2, 2011
      If you get Sam Devlins book on boat building, he has a whole chapter on the procedures to how he gets his paint job including recommending products.
      Sam is from Olympia, Washington and is famous for his paint jobs. His shop is about an hour from me.

      It is not about a cheap paint job or a quick and dirty one, but if you want a beautiful paint job, I suggest getting his book which has alot of other good information in it as well.