23437Re: [Michalak] Re: Primer over epoxy fiberglass

  • Hajo Smulders
    Oct 2, 2011
      It's glossier than an oil based house paint. Doing a roll and dip you have
      to get VERY close to see that it has been brushed on. (It self levels well).

      I bought some for my breach cat to try out before I paint my Cape Dory
      Typhoon this winter.
      I'm very happy with it. Now I don't know how long it will last, UV
      resistance etc... I ASSUME however that it will be superior to a porch and
      floor enamel (which costs the same)

      Hajo
      --
      �Even if you win the rat race, you're still a rat.� (L. Tomlin)