21638Re: Toon 2

  • Tom
    Dec 2, 2010
      Yes nice looking example of the Toon2.

      For anyone interested I've been keeping a log of my Toon2 build at www.buildboats.com - Scott is also going to forward some pictures of his as well which I will post. (Scott and I have both posted phots here as well)

      As far as events there is a new yahoo group putting together an Eastern Messabout but likely to far North (Eastern PA, Delaware NJ could be the likely venues) for the Toon2 gathering.

      Tom
      Buildboats.com

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "tsgosnell" <tsgosnell@...> wrote:

      > Looks like the toon 2 race was won, good looking toon2 pic posted at Jims website. There will soon be at least 3 of us with toons, maybe we can get together at one the events next year.
      > Scott

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic