      From: Tom <buildboats@...>
      Subject: [Michalak] Re: glass cloth over keel or under?
      To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, October 4, 2010, 2:45 PM

      Just curious - has anyone out there actually had to replace a keel on one of these boats? I know the question comes up on how should the keel go on, and I've heard the "if it needs replaced...", just wondering how ofter it needs to if glassed, epoxied graphite coated to begin with? It would seem if one takes care to repair any damage as occurs with some thickened epoxy that a keel may never need to be replaced? just a thought