21464Re: glass cloth over keel or under?

  • Dean Herring
    Oct 1, 2010
      yee - haaa - using that tool is fun - not only does it do a great job on getting the copper wires down flush it does wonders on errant gobs of hardened epoxy stuck on the hull, i started using it in areas that i would normally use the plane - kind of free sculpting - not really the right place but fun anyway. I've a rule about some of this stuff - better done with a beer - makes one bolder and / or in case something goes wrong one can just sit back and cry in ones beer. Thanks Hajo! cheers - on to the next issue... Dean