21459Re: glass cloth over keel or under?

  • Dean Herring
    Oct 1, 2010
      Hajo, thanks - i had not thought of that tool - i got one - now to see if i have metal blade - this is my first stitch and glue - what kind of caulk does one use? The stick down skeg at the rear is epoxied to the keel or screwed and caulked? Dean