20707Re: Rend Lake question

  • Johannes
    Apr 2, 2010
      That is good to hear. When we took our Jonboat on its first vacation (the paint was still wet in places), I ran into a water patrol boat at a remote place of Kentucky Lake. $150 later I had learned that I needed this boat registered to use a trolling motor.
      So, I will not worry about it.

      Thanks again for all y'alls comments!

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "kapelli66" <kellifrit@...> wrote:

      > Over the last 8 or nine years of attending the Rend Lake messabout the only time I noticed any Water Patrol activity was when we went to the marina at the state park for a cold one. The water patrol were aggressively checking all the big plastic boats, and finding some non-registered boats. Still, I wouldn't be too worried about it.
      >
      > Paul Ellifrit

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic