19839Re: Easy build catamaran thoughts invited.

  • Rich D
    Oct 1, 2009
      Having written to Bolger my ideas for a pontoon pickup. Being more practical than me and not wanting to reinvent the wheel, he emailed me back study plans for the Bantam. While this was purely a power driven design, something scaled down might work for you using the pontoons designs as your base. Just a thought. I mentally modified the Bantam design to incorporate my thoughts on the "pickup" style.
      Rich