19744Re: Observations re: Underlayment plywood from China

  • scsbmsjoe
    Sep 7, 2009
      If you are out of range of major plywook suppliers, I suggest you check with your local independent lumberyard. They may have periodic shipments from suppliers and by combining with their other orders your shipping costs could be reduced. It's worth a try. Let us know if it works. I ordered some marine fir from a local yard and the yard crew treated it very carefully, like it was something precious. Sorry, I can't recall the cost.

      Joe T