19713MDO

  • recree8
    Sep 3, 2009
      Chris,

      On two occasions I "piggy-backed" an order of thinner MDO on a bulk order of construction weight stuff at my supplier and was not charged any freight.

      Heavier MDO is used for concrete forms, and some is used in other areas of home construction. I wanted 3/8" crezone and they only had 5/8" in stock.I ordered 10 sheets and had to wait. The next day I got a call it was on its way and was nicely wrapped and strapped with two sheets of luan on the outside for protection. They threw it in too:-)

      Obviously this would not happen with marine grade as it is not used in home construction but it is always worth a try to tell the retailer what you want it for and see if they can help you.

      I do know that Olympic panel products are used to doing this as their sales rep told me about it!

      http://www.olypanel.com/concreteForm/faq.php

      Not sure if that helps you though. What are you building?