19710Re: [Michalak] Re: Observations re: Underlayment plywood from China

  • David Cassidy
    Sep 3, 2009
      Though the demo video shows a floor installer scoring and snapping the
      sheet, I tried several times and couldn't do it unless the scoring was
      so deep that ANY sheet product would snap with such a line cut into it.

      DC