          Posted by: "brent_wm" bminchey@... brent_wm
          Date: Mon Apr 6, 2009 7:04 pm ((PDT))

      Rob, I just assumed that parrals on both yards was the normal way since all of my balanced lug sailing has been done in your old boat. Forgot to mention that downhaul. Need to have it tied off (but with lots of slack until the sail is set) when you hoist in high winds or the boom can follow the yard right up.