19080Re: [Michalak] Balanced Lug Sail Question

  • David Cassidy
    Apr 1, 2009
      Check out Michalak's newsletter from 3/15 -- it has an essay on the
      balanced lug.

      The sail is attached to the mast at the halyard attach point and at
      the boom, which keeps it from getting out of control - just make sure
      you do this before hoisting.

      You can see the boom tie down on my AF3 sail here:

      David C