17298Toto question

  • Robert Paquette
    Apr 11, 2008
      Hi, everyone,
      I've joined the two sheets of plywood, end to end. With the rough
      side of the joined sheets facing up, I've laid out the lines as per
      the plans. Now my question is, will the rough side be inside or
      outside the boat? I plan on starting my cuts tomorrow morning, so
      I've decided to ask the board before starting. My take on the plans
      is the bottom bilge shape is the starboard side, and the bottom side
      panel is the port side. Is that correct? Does it matter? Of
      course, I would like the rough side of the plywood to be inside. Any
      Toto builders, or someone with the Toto plans out there, that can help me?
      Robert
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic