17012Re: Toto question

  • grafxmangrafxman
    Mar 1, 2008
      Actually the quote is "180 pounds of buoyancy volume if the hatch cover
      stays watertight" so I'm not sure exactly what that means when the
      description also says it will paddle two adults. Are those 90 pound
      adults? I was hoping that someone who has actually built one, who
      perhaps weighs 200 pounds or thereabouts would respond and say yes it
      has 6 inches of freeboard or no it only has 1 inch of freeboard. Thanks
      anyway Nels.

      Roger