15473Re: boarding ladders

  • Bill Nolen
    Sep 4, 2007
      Thanks Rob for the kind words! And also my thanks to everyone who had
      a hand in designing this boarding ladder. It works!!!!!!

      Bill

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, Rob Rohde-Szudy <robrohdeszudy@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey Bill, very clever approach, using factory bolt holes. And that
      sure is a nice-looking ladder, painted to match and all. Almost looks
      like it came that way!

      > As for your door hinges, they look pretty good. I just didn't
      have the patience to figure out how to do it. I'd smear 'em with some
      vaseline, and it will be quite a while before they start rusting.

      > Good job!
      >
      > --Rob

      ]

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic