      Posted by: "captreed48" captreed@... captreed48
      Date: Mon Sep 3, 2007 7:45 pm ((PDT))

      Hi Rob,

      I enjoy your comments. It's been hot this week in So. California, so
      I've gone sailing and swimming all week. I've used the Reed Smith type

      of boarding ladder for each as of the last 6 days. It works, but wow
      is it a lot of work to get back aboard.

      Your current boarding ladder looks easy to use...I'm going to give it a

      try.

      Reed Smith