13314Re: Engine Question

  • Rob Rohde-Szudy
    Aug 3, 2006
      Hey Ron, I hope you copied from a SELOC manual. I've compared them and the other ones are damned near useless. It's like comparing an automotive Bentley manual to a Haynes. ("Heinous", as I call them.) Seloc manuals actually EXPLAIN the procedures. They're worth the money. I just checked one out of the library that covers my motor (after a looooon wait...) and I now know I need to buy one.
      --Rob