12881Re: [Michalak] Re: Paddling a Toto

  • eric S
    Jun 1, 2006
      Thanks to all who responded

      I will try a longer paddle with no offset and some
      type of seat setup. I am not sure I really want to sit
      any higher in the boat. I was sitting on a throwable
      cushion when I was paddling... I may have been doing
      some type of "J" stroke so as the paddle left the
      water at the end of the stroke is was pushing to the
      side instead of the back..

      Joe thanks for the link below... I love your boats...

      eric

      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/05/designs/tribulato/pirogue/index.cfm
      > All my flat botttom boats need a skeg to function.
      >
      > Joe T

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic