WINE WEDNESDAYS with LIVE JAZZ!

  • calb150497@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2003
      Reminder-Wine Wednesdays with live Jazz
                        Pescado Restaurant

                        tonight September 17

      Featuring select French Wines
                       Robert Katcher portfolio
      Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
      Address: Village of Merrick Park   320 San Lorenzo
      Reservations are NOT required
      FREE valet parking
      For Information: 305 793-3120
      For directions: 305 443-3474
      Cost: $ 15.00 ( $5 of cover applied to any 3 bottle wine order from the featured selections) SEE YOU THERE!
    • Red Wine Vine Co.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2003
        Did the price on these tastings just get raised ANOTHER $5?
        We think we will patronize other places from now on. THanks

        calb150497@... wrote:
        Reminder-Wine Wednesdays with live Jazz
                          Pescado Restaurant

                          tonight September 17

        Featuring select French Wines
                         Robert Katcher portfolio
        Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
        Address: Village of Merrick Park   320 San Lorenzo
        Reservations are NOT required
        FREE valet parking
        For Information: 305 793-3120
        For directions: 305 443-3474
        Cost: $ 15.00 ( $5 of cover applied to any 3 bottle wine order from the featured selections) SEE YOU THERE!

        HOW TO GET ONLY ONE MESSAGE PER DAY FROM THIS GROUP (miamiWINE)

        You can also do it yourself online at the group's web site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/miamiWINE by setting your personal profile option to "Daily digest" at the "Edit My Membership" web link. Note that you need to first register (at the "Register" web link on this page) if you are not already registered with Yahoo or "Sign In" if you already are.

        HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS GROUP

        If you wish to unsubscribe from the group, send an e-mail to
        miamiWINE-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com and then respond to the system's unsubscribe confirmation message. You can also unsubscribe at the "Leave Group" web link.

        Do you Yahoo!?