FREE Italian Wine Tasting and Gourmet Saturdays September 14th at 2PM

  • The Wine Shoppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013

      The Wine Shoppe Invites You to a FREE Italian Wine Tasting this Saturday, September 14th from 2pm to 5pm.

      We will present the following wines from Vigneti d’Italia:

      ·       Prosecco Villa Miazzi

      ·       Cerasuolo d’Abruzzo Cantina Colle Moro 2012

      ·       Il Paso Zabú Nerello Mascalese/Nero d’Avola 2012

      ·       Venturisi Massimo Ripasso Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2007

      And Featuring Chef Ulysses Menu:

      ·       Grilled Vacio

      ·       Grilled Salmon

      ·       Grilled Mixed Sausages

      ·       Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with Chimichurri

      ·       Grilled Butternut Squash with Manchego Cheese

      ·       Grilled Asparagus with Manchego Cheese

      ·       Grilled Fruits with Gorgonzola Cheese

      RSVP: ozzy@... or 305-267-9921

      Featured Wines are Available at 10% special Price

      No One Under 21 Allowed

      Cheers,

       Ozzy Riverol

      In Vino Veritas