Father's Day Carmenere Night Wine Tasting this Friday June 14th from 6-9 PM

  • The Wine Shoppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013

      The Wine Shoppe Invites You to Special Father’s Day “Carmenere Night” Chilean Wine Tasting this Friday, June 14th from 6pm to 9pm.

      We will taste the following wines:

      ·      Cuevas del Sur Carmenere 2011

      ·      3 Gen Carmenere 2008

      ·      Casas del Bosque Carmenere Reserve 2011

      ·      Viu Manent Carmenere Grand Reserve 2010

      RSVP: ozzy@... or 305-267-9921

      Cost: $10 per person which will be used towards your purchase of the featured wines

      Hors d’Ouevres will be served

      Featured Wines are Available at 10% special Price

      No One Under 21 Allowed

      Cheers,

       Ozzy Riverol

      In Vino Veritas