Wine Tasting Tomorrow Friday February 1st from 6-9 PM

  • The wine shoppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013

      The Wine Shoppe and Unfiltered Wines Invite You to a Free Tasting of a Great Selection Wines this Friday, February 1st from 6pm to 9pm.

      We will taste the following wines:

      Ø Figge Chardonnay La Reina 2010 (Santa Lucia Highlands, California)

      Ø R de Barods Ars Romantica 2007 (Ribera del Duero, Spain)

      Ø Sant’Anna Cuvée Rosé (Veneto, Italy) Pre-sale

      Ø Cosalupo Bianco 2011 (Abruzzo, Italy) Pre-sale

      Ø Riparosso Montepulciano d’Abruzzo 2010 (Abruzzo, Italy) Pre-sale

      Ø Fattoria di Grignano Petramaggio Rosso 2009 (Tuscany, Italy) Pre-sale

      Ø Capanne Ricci Brunello 2007 (Montalcino, Italy) Pre-sale

      RSVP: ozzy@... or 305-267-9921

      Cost: $15 includes hors d’ouevres and it will be used towards your purchase of the featured wines

      Featured Wines are Available at 10% special Price

      No One Under 21 Allowed

      Cheers,

       Ozzy Riverol

      In Vino Veritas