Wine Tasting Today Friday January 25th from 6-9 PM

  • The wine shoppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013

      The Wine Shoppe and Antares Distributors Invite You to join Us for a Tasting of a Great Selection Wines this Friday, January 25th from 6pm to 9pm.

      We will taste the following wines:

      Ø La Noblette Touraine Sauvignon Blanc 2011 (Loire Valey, France)

      Ø Domaine G. Lavigne Saumur Champgny 2010 (Loire Valey, France)

      Ø Château Lagrezette Purple Malbec 2011 (Cahors, France)

      Ø La Caliera Moscato d’Asti Borgo Maragliano

      RSVP: ozzy@... or 305-267-9921

      Cost: $10 includes hors d’ouevres (featuring a special German Ham)

      Featured Wines are Available at 10% special Price

      No One Under 21 Allowed

      Cheers,

       Ozzy Riverol

      In Vino Veritas