Independece Day Holiday Schedule and "Gourmet Tuesdays"

  • The wine shoppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012

      The Wine Shoppe wishes You and Your Family and Friends a Happy and Safe 2012 Independence Day. We will be Closed the 4th of July.

      And to Celebrate we will move the “Gourmet Wednesdays” to Tuesday July 3rd.

      Come and enjoy Chef Ulysses Special Menu Tomorrow at 6PM:

      ·        Grilled Vacio

      ·        Grilled Asparruagus with Manchego Cheese

      ·        Grilled Eggplant with Manchego Cheese

      ·        Grilled Portabello Mushrooms with Cheese

      ·        Grilled Apples with Chocolate Sauce and Wine

      Cheers,

       Ozzy Riverol

      In Vino Veritas

      color