Free Wine Tasting and Gourmet December 21st @ 5:30PM

  • The wine shoppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2011

      The Wine Shoppe Invites You to Our Gourmet Wednesdays with a Free Italian Wine Tasting Starting at 5:30 PM this Wednesday December 21st .

      Chef Ulysses will be Cooking at The Wine Shoppe like every Wednesday:

      ·        Grilled Vacio

      ·        Grilled Short Ribs

      ·        Andouille Sausage in Figs and Wine

      ·        Figs Stuffed with Gorgonzola Cheese

      ·        Gourmet Pizzas

      And a Free Wine Tasting Featuring;

      ·        Sensi Orvieto 2010

      ·        Sensi Sole Bello Nero d’Avola 2007

      ·        Sensi Testardo Super Tuscan 2007

      RSVP: ozzy@... or 305-267-9921

      Featured Wines are 10% Off Regular Price

      No One Under 21 Allowed

      Cheers,

       Ozzy Riverol

      In Vino Veritas