Free Spanish Wine Tasting Saturday June 12th from 2 to 5PM

  • The Wine Shoppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010

      The Wine Shoppe and Global Wines Invite You to a FREE Spanish Wine Tasting this Saturday June 12th from 2 to 5 PM

      We are featuring wines from Three Great Wine regions in Spain: Rias Baixas, Rioja and Toro

      We will Taste the Following Wines:

      Rias Baixas:

      La Val ALbariƱo 2008

      Rioja:

      Bodegas Valdelana Cosecha 2008

      Toro:

      Bodegas Muruve

      Joven 2008

      Crianza 2006

      Reserva 2004

      RSVP: ozzy@... or 305-267-9921

      Featured Wines are 10% Off Regular Price

      No One Under 21 Allowed

      Cheers,

       Ozzy Riverol

      In Vino Veritas