VINO tastings Wednesday and Thursday

  • Leo Bueno
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      -----Original Message-----
      From: VINO Miami [mailto:info@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 9:09 PM
      To: info@...
      Subject: Chile Tasting

      Greetings,

      This week we will be tasting wines from the country of Chile.

      Over the past decade or so, Chile's rise to viticultural prominence has been meteoric. The country has the good fortune of possessing huge vineyards that are free from disease, have much sunshine due to the rain shadow of the Andes, and have natural supplies of irrigation water from those same mountains. The vineyards themselves are now well stocked with an abundance of classic grape varieties, and the investment is paying off. In addition, the new found economic and political stability has strengthened Chile's position on the international wine market. Every year, there is more investment from overseas producers, and new vineyards are planted.

      Dates:

      Wednesday September 3rd & Thursday September 4th

      7:30 pm

      $10.00

      Hosted by National Distributing

      RSVP Please

      Cheers,

      VINO Miami

      3315 Rice Street

      Coconut Grove

      305-445-5888

      www.vinomiami.com

      Privacy and Security:

      This email list is hosted and managed by VINO Inc. We will not distribute, abuse, or resale this list under any circumstance. For your protection, all emails coming and going are scanned by Symantec's Norton Anti-Virus Professional Edition 2003, and it is updated regularly.