RE: [miamiWINE] Tonight's Wine Club event

  • Rhonda M. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      Message
      Jean,

      I enjoyed the event on Thursday night and so did my friends.  I'll definitely participate in more events when I return to the Beach in October.  Thanks for offering a nice alternative to socializing and experiencing great food and wines on a frequent basis.

      Take care

      Rhonda M. Smith
      Rhegal Consulting
      5 Lockeland Avenue